RAT Support Forum 

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Message ListNew TopicSearchPrint View
Transcribing data
Date: 23 July, 2014 05:40AM

RAT runs as a separate entity to our patient database, therefore we are having to transcribe the results and recommendations into the patients notes to ensure it is contemporaneous. Is there a way of extracting / cut & pasting the information we see on screen to a form that can be put in the notes.
Also on that point is there a way of changing the format of the print out to suit our printers. We have selected A5 print but it seems to be missing half the data on the A5 page. Similarly with the script selection. We do not have the same size prescription paper in Ireland. Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Transcribing data
Posted by: Colm Rafferty ()
Date: 23 July, 2014 09:18AM

Dear Richard,
If you go to the setup screen , you will see there is a option to
'Paste to computer memory' - RAT v3.8
'Paste output to clipboard'- RAT-i
This will allow you to paste the recommendations to the patient clinical record.

Regarding printing, the A4/script default option in the setup screen will print out on A4 paper format, does this work?

Regards
Colm Rafferty

Date: 26 July, 2014 07:21AM

Thank you. The A4 option as default does work. The reason for asking was because the office based local printers all have A5 paper and not A4. I was trying to set it up to be able to utilise the existing paper. A4 prints fine to the network reception printer. Its not a huge issue, more convenience than anything. I though as A5 was an option in RAT the settings could somehow be changed so I did not lose half the printout on the A5 sized paper

I found the 'paste output to clipboard' and checked the box, but still unsure how to extract the data to paste it to the notes

Date: 26 July, 2014 08:09AM

OK I just realised that once you click recommendations you can immediately pate it to another area. What I was looking for was something that did not have to be done immediately. ie if I go back into a patients file in RATi is there a way of extracting the same current recommendations data that had been entered the previous day lets say?

Posted by: Colm Rafferty ()
Date: 26 July, 2014 10:14AM

Dear Richard,
Sorry, but there isn't a way to copy/paste from previous data.
I will have another look at the A5 printout.
Regards
Colm Rafferty

Go to: Message ListSearch
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

Please note RAT should only be used by health professionals familiar with warfarin management
     Copyright 1996-2020 formulae software