RAT Support Forum 

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Message ListNew TopicSearchPrint View
Review Dates
Date: 18 December, 2006 10:14AM

Hi

It has been brought to our attention that there has been a fault with the review dates being wrongly calculated by RAT Software, i.e.,2 weeks being dated 4weeks.We wondered if this is a local fault within Grampian or is it associated
with a particular version? We in Aberdeen City are currently using version 3.72.

Your help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Wendy Farquharson
Practice Nurse with Speacilist Interest.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Review Dates
Posted by: C Rafferty ()
Date: 24 December, 2006 09:10AM

Dear Wendy,
I would need to see the example to check this.

If a patient is due to stop their warfarin treatment, there will be a disparity between the review date (stop date) and the number of weeks calculated.
The review date will be the date to stop warfarin, whereas the review in weeks may be longer. This is in case you want to continue warfarin beyond the treatment period.

Please check if this is the scenario. If not, can you send me the example so I may test it. Email me at:
colm.rafferty@DELETETHISballyclarepractice.gp.n-i.nhs.uk

N.B Remove the DELETETHIS from the above email. This is to try an prevent spam!

Regards
Colm Rafferty

Re: Review Dates
Posted by: Wendy Farquharson ()
Date: 29 December, 2006 12:30PM

Hi Colm
Thanks for your advice I have forwarded your email onto the relevant people in Aberdeenshire who are experiencing this problem,and I look forward to hearing the outcome.As previously mentioned we have not come across this problem within Aberdeen City I personally, find the software both user friendly and informative.
Regards
Wendy.

Go to: Message ListSearch
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

Please note RAT should only be used by health professionals familiar with warfarin management
     Copyright 1996-2020 formulae software