RAT Support Forum 

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Message ListNew TopicSearchPrint View
Audit
Posted by: Cathy Pielou ()
Date: 10 November, 2005 09:27AM

I am currently auditing a number of issues relating to INR testing in the practice, including whether we always use the RAT programme, how often Misc is used as an indication etc. I would like to set a reasonable standard for the number of times the test is within the target range, but obviously need to take account of the reaons why that won't happen, eg the start of warfarin use, when a patient has to stop their warfarin for surgery etc and a reasonable percentage for non-compliance, additional co-morbidity, change in medication etc. Do you have a standard built into the RAT programme audit facility (and any evidence), and what do you feel is a reasonable standard to set? I would be very grateful for your insight into this matter.
Many thanks
Cathy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re:
Posted by: Lorik ()
Date: 21 February, 2006 01:55PM

air purifier air purifier bare escentuals bare escentuals bare minerals bare minerals bathroom vanities bathroom vanities.

Re:
Posted by: Kilpik ()
Date: 21 February, 2006 04:29PM

colloidal silver colloidal silver colon cleanse colon cleanse computer armoire computer armoire powerball lottery powerball lottery.

Re:
Posted by: Limpik ()
Date: 22 February, 2006 03:46AM

beads beads bodybuilders bodybuilders cheep flights cheep flights cheep tickets cheep tickets.

Go to: Message ListSearch
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

Please note RAT should only be used by health professionals familiar with warfarin management
     Copyright 1996-2020 formulae software