RAT Support Forum 

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Message ListNew TopicSearchPrint View
registration
Posted by: wendy farquharson ()
Date: 16 February, 2009 12:13PM

I have tried to log onto RAT today and the screen is denying me access saying my registration has lapsed. I work within Aberdeen City CHP who are responsible for paying our fees, can you enlighten me as to why this has happened. My practice address is Viaduct Medical Practice, Denburn Health Centre.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: registration
Posted by: C Rafferty ()
Date: 16 February, 2009 02:38PM

Dear Wendy,
Your RAT PC has lost the connection with the main INR database.
You must have the main INR.MDB file either stored on another PC or on the server.
I wonder if it was because the PC/Server with the INR.MDB file was switched off?
You also probably have more than one PC running RAT.

If so, if you go to another RAT PC and go to the top menu and choose 'Help'. A sub menu will appear , choose 'About RAT', a window will appear.
In that window you will see a path to the INR.MDB database.

You then need to go to the PC that is not working properly, and go to the top menu and choose 'Database'.
A submenu will appear.
Choose 'Change network database'
You then need to find the original INR.MDB path.

I hope this makes sense

Regards
Colm Rafferty

Posted by: Jessica ()
Date: 05 October, 2009 05:07PM

We were using the trial version of RAT and now want to purchase the full version. Do you take credit cards or how do we pay for this? Also I need to know the amount? Please help My facility name is Visalia Cardiovascular & Medical Center, INC. 101 E Noble Ave Visalia CA 93277

Posted by: C Rafferty ()
Date: 06 October, 2009 09:53AM

Dear Jessica,

Thank you for your interest in RAT.

I am glad that you have found it of help.

I have sent you details of payment via your email address

Best wishes
Colm Rafferty

Go to: Message ListSearch
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

Please note RAT should only be used by health professionals familiar with warfarin management
     Copyright 1996-2020 formulae software